The fabulous experience that Tom can give you.
It is about the message and you have to make the audience laugh, Tom did that like nobody else today.
It was WOW, lots of Disruption, fun and interaction with the audience.
Do you want to engage your audience?
Why book tom lightning?:
High Energy Keynote Speaker
- Tom delivers high energy, enthusiasm, and excitement that lasts long after the event
- Motivational, inspirational and with take-home value
- He is excellent as an opener, after lunch or closing of the day
- The tailor-made promotion VLOG creates energy weeks before the event
- The “Thank you” after movie contains the main message and the voices recorded during show
A real eye opener
- Company’s do not Disrupt, People do
- Where innovation is an evolution of a single product, disruption is the revolution of an entire category
- The lesson for leaders? Disruption is not just about technology changing; it is about changing the logic of a business
- Do you need to hurry? Some inventions require multiple phases of evolution before they reach their final form
- We are going from a linear world to an exponential world
- Having experience is no longer an advantage, it means you are an expert of the past
Power talk to motivate and inspire your audience
- Rather than relying on the same thing they were doing yesterday, it’s about understanding what tomorrow brings, then adjusting and aligning with those trends”
- The six steps to disrupt yourself is the key to making progress.
- Tom shows it is possible to laugh at work and about work.
- He is a clean speaker and comedian who is now shaking up work environments
- They will be engaged. They will laugh. But most importantly they will leave with a new perspective that helps them deal with the genuine stresses of change
I’ll show you the opportunities?
Tom Sligting has been on stage for 25 years
and has given more than 4100 performances.
Most of them were unique shows especially
written for a conference or business meeting.
He is excellent as an opener, after lunch or closing off the day.
Company’s do not Disrupt, People do
Dealing with Disruption
It is for sure that something is going on. So you can better be prepared. You can call it Disruption or a challenge or business as usual.
Book the Keynote Welcome to Disruptionland and use it as an eyeopener.
Is Disruption a threat?
Is it a BUZZ word?
We hear a lot about disruptive innovation; the phrase has gone mainstream.
While it’s now a buzzworthy-term, most of us use it without knowing what exactly it means.
A stage performance to the next level.
Phillipe de Boulanger
He is going to Catapult you in different ways to find the best version of yourself…
Joyce van Binsbergen
Disrupt and dig deeper that is what we should do.
Welcome to Disruptionland
the six steps to disrupt yourself
A preview of the Keynote speech ‘Welcome to Disruptionland’. Some highlights and the Catapultizer,
the powerful interaction tool to interact with your audience.
EKSTEEN DE WAAL
Your audience will be the recipients of an amazing message.
It is amazing that Disruption is a positive thing.
Awesome, a different take on Disruption finding your opportunities.
Company’s do not Disrupt, people do