I am still working on it. In the meantime, I am traveling around the world with my Keynote Speech Welcome to Disruptionland.
Welcome to Disruptionland
Tom’s style is original and personal. His highly energetic delivery and practical takeaways inspire audiences. Clean and visual slides reinforce his message. Tom customizes each talk to connect deeply with his audiences and make clients’ events a success. Tom Lightning is a professional member of the PSA Holland (Professional Speaker Association)
may I present myself
specialist in positive communication.
25th of May I am a speaker at Elevate, the international speaker conference in Paris. This is the promo.
This is a great tool to have interaction with your audience. The ‘angry bird’ is Catapulized in the room and there is a microphone hidden inside. So, anyone who catches the bird is a part of the plenary discussion.
Three reasons to book tom ligntning:
High Energy Keynote Speaker
- Tom delivers high energy, enthusiasm, and excitement that lasts long after the event
- Motivational, inspirational and with take-home value
- He is excellent as an opener, after lunch or closing of the day
A real eye opener
- Where innovation is an evolution of a single product, disruption is the revolution of an entire category
- The lesson for leaders? Disruption is not just about technology changing; it is about changing the logic of a business
- Do you need to hurry? Some inventions require multiple phases of evolution before they reach their final form
- We are going from a linear world to an exponential world.
- Having experience is no longer an advantage, it means you are an expert of the past
Power talk to motivate and inspire your audience
- Rather than relying on the same thing they were doing yesterday, it’s about understanding what tomorrow brings, then adjusting and aligning with those trends”
- Tom shows it is possible to laugh at work and about work.
- He is a clean speaker and comedian who is now shaking up work environments
- They will be engaged. They will laugh. But most importantly they will leave with a new perspective that helps them deal with the genuine stresses of change
What is disruptive innovation?
The term was defined by Clayton M. Christensen beginning in 1995.
His preparation includes company website research, phone conferences and maybe even a personal visit!
Tom Lightning is like an ignition switch for audiences!
The Experience is a content-rich, inspirational and entertaining keynote that is a real eyeopener
Do we have to take this seriously?
Tom Sligting is a theater man pur sang. He has been on stage for 25 years en has given more than 4000 theater shows. Most of them were unique shows specially written for a conference or business meeting. He is excellent as an opener, after lunch or closing
dealing with disruption
Book the Keynote Welcome to Disruptionland and use it as an eyeopener.
is it a buzzword?
We hear a lot about disruptive innovation; the phrase has gone mainstream.
While it’s now a buzzworthy-term, most of us use it without knowing what exactly it means.